- Diploma, Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited institution (Forensics, Criminology, Military Science, Public Relations, Rehabilitation, Probation, Security Management, Risk Management)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Action- and results-oriented
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Flexibility, adaptability, and commitment to the Agency
- Willingness and ability to establish strong personal relationships
- Ability to “think on your feet” and develop creative yet practical solutions to anticipated and unanticipated problems
Interest in seeking answers,
All applicants must successfully complete:
- Learning foreign languages, and studying other cultures
Cross-cultural sensitivity and the ability to deal with individuals from all cultures and backgrounds
- A thorough medical and psychological exam
To be considered suitable for Agency employment, applicants must generally not have used illegal drugs within the last 8 months. The issue of illegal drug use prior to 8 months is carefully evaluated during the medical and security processing.
- A comprehensive background investigation
How to Apply...