Private Investigators In Kenya; Corporate Investigators In Kenya; Infidelity Investigators In Nairobi Kenya;Confidential Private Investigation Services in Forensic Investigators in Kenya;Surveillance Operations, Skip Tracing/Debt Collection, Pre-Employment Background Checks, Employee Fraud Detection and Prevention, Crisis Management, Corporate Investigations, Asset Determination, Deleted Computer Data Recovery, Security and Risk Assessments, Loss Investigation and Prevention Strategies
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution (Forensics, Criminology, Public Relations, Rehabilitation, Probation, Security Management, Risk Management)
- Personal integrity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Action- and results-oriented
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Flexibility, adaptability, and commitment to the Agency
All applicants must successfully complete:
- Willingness and ability to establish strong personal relationships
- Ability to “think on your feet” and develop creative yet practical solutions to anticipated and unanticipated problems Interest in seeking answers,
- Learning foreign languages, and studying other cultures Cross-cultural sensitivity and the ability to deal with individuals from all cultures and backgrounds
To be considered suitable for Agency employment, applicants must generally not have used illegal drugs within the last 8 months. The issue of illegal drug use prior to 8 months ago is carefully evaluated during the medical and security processing.
- A thorough medical and psychological exam
- A polygraph interview
- A comprehensive background investigation
How to Apply...